Tanjung Pinang, the seat of trade and commerce. The harbour area also offers visitors an authentic experience of the local trading port.
Senggarang, a little Chinese fishing settlement where you will find an intriguing 300 year-old banyan tree. The tree stands sentinel to a shrine of the former home-owner, and the spot is a pilgrimage site for local and regional Buddhists who visit to ask for good luck. Several centuries-old Chinese temples line the village’s cobbled-stone square, while by the water’s edge are wooden houses built on stilts.
Price: IDR 650k per person (Min 2 Pax)
(Price already include tax & service charge, NO hidden fees, except for Peak Season)
Package Inclusions :
• Visting Guan Yin Temple
• Senggarang Tour (visiting 200 years old Banyan Tree Temple)
• 60 minutes spa at local spa centre
• Free and easy at local market shopping, and Ramayana Dept. Store.
• Lunch at Indonesian Food Restaurant
Package Exclusions :
• Personal Insurance, Optional Tours, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee, and all expense of purely personal nature.
• Tour guide tipping S$2/pax